Friday, 6 March 2009
My lovely internet friend Ginger has nominated me for this award. Thank you so much
Ginger, (find her link over on my sidebar under LovestoDream - a very, very interesting blog!)
Here are the award rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!
I have to then name 7 people, eerrrmmmmm - will think about who to choose.
For my 7 things I love I chose things from the world of Nature this time, because everybody knows I love my hubby and my dog, and because I so agree with Ginger loving Spring. Sooo.....
I love 1. The wind in my hair.
2. Looking for faces and animals in the clouds.
3. The smell of new mown grass (thankfully don't suffer from hayfever.)
4. The sight of young lambs playing in the fields.
5. The sight of cygnets riding on their dad's back down the river.
6. The miracle of each tiny wild flower peeping through a rough grass field.
7. A picnic, anywhere in the countryside, surrounded by fields,
trees, mountains and perhaps a stream ..
Now, instead of choosing 7 people, I would love for everyone who visits this blog to help themselves to this award with my love and blessings.