Monday 24 November 2008

New Award


Woohoo - my little ATC blog has got it's first award, thank you sooo much to Ginger
over at Lovestodream for this, and now I have a big post to copy ....
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY -nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
There are so many blogs that I look forward to viewing and there are so many blogs that already have been awarded this honor. I am choosing the following eight for this time:

the rest I will fill in tomorrow, its already past my bedtime.


Wendy
Kathy
Judy
Lyn
Sandie
Jane

4 comments:

Sandie R said...

Thank you so much Ed for this lovely award. It is late now and I work tomorrow but I will get to this in the next day or two you can be sure.

Unknown said...

Thanks ED, a very cute award to.

love your new blog

wendy

Judy said...

Thanks for the award, Ed, will organise the worthy recipients tomorrow! Just hope I get it right!
Off to bed now! Take care!
JudyNZ

Kristen H said...

Congrats on your award. I am glad you got this, it is well deserved and thank you for the nice comments you left me. I left a link for the paper under most awesome Card Stock in the Universe. It will lead you to their web site. Happy crafting.

xx hugs to you Ed.